Who is Resilient Truth?
Resilient Truth is a group of like-minded Christians that are working together across a wide array of fields including technology, law, strategy, marketing and more to ensure Christian outreaches and websites are able to continue to proclaim the gospel and a Biblical worldview until the eschaton. Our heart is for the Great Commandment and the Great Commission to continue in an uncompromised fashion online and offline.
What is the Problem?
Conservatives and Christian organizations are being de-platformed or de-ranked on Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, Pinterest, Instagram, and many others. Financial firms and platforms like Fidelity, Schwab, Visa, Paypal, Patreon, and others have refused to release funds to certain organizations, have refused merchant services, or have demanded longer withholding times and larger reserves simply because they disagree with our worldview.
What are the Big Questions we are Answering?
- What happens when your Gmail account or Facebook login is revoked?
- What happens when your web hosting contracts are terminated?
- What happens when your domain name is confiscated?
- What happens when your tax-deductible status is revoked?
- What happens when you are de-ranked?
- What happens when you are de-platformed?
- What happens when your organization is de-monetized?
- What happens when you are unprepared to answer these questions and others?